GEX Global Capital is not providing corporate finance advisory, or dealing in capital markets products. Such regulated activities are provided by licensed investment banks/broker dealers in respective markets.
1. The information contained in this website is not intended for distribution to anyone in any jurisdiction where such distribution is not authorised or to any party to whom it is unlawful to make such distribution.
2. There may be restrictions on the distribution of this information in certain jurisdictions and persons are required to inform themselves about and observe those restrictions.
3. The contents of this website are provided to you for general information only and should not be used as advice, recommendation or basis for making any specific investment, business or commercial decision; or as substitute for professional legal and financial advice.
4. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of you acting based on the content and information on this site.
5. This brief statement does not disclose all of the risk and other important aspects of investing in any investment product.
6. Potential investors should obtain independent financial, legal, and tax advice which addresses their particular investment objectives, financial situation and needs before making an investment decision. It is the investor’s responsibility to observe the applicable laws and regulations of its country of incorporation or residence.
7. GEX Global Capital and its related entities responsible for maintaining this Internet site and its Directors, Associate Partners and Staff
8. You acknowledge that neither GEX Global Group nor its officers or employees conduct any form of regulated activities Singapore under Singapore’s Securities and Futures Act (“SFA”).
9. You acknowledge that GEX Global Group and/or its officers or employees, thereby does not require, and does not in fact hold any capital markets services licence under the SFA in relation to the activities of providing advice on corporate finance or dealing in capital markets products.
10. You acknowledge that wherever required or appropriate, GEX Global Capital may work with licensed entities and persons, who will be conducting regulated activities in the jurisdictions where they are located.”